Monday, April 21, 2008

March Madness


I did do the challenge for march. I just havent had alot of time to post about it.
What has taken up so much of my spare time you ask?

Well, I have been spending alot of time making friends with my toilet. The rest of the time i have been sleeping. It is a quiet life. I havent even had time to look at this months challenge. (usually i am waiting on pins and needles for the 1st to roll around so i can log in and find out what the fun will be.)

Why am i spending so much time with the toilet you ask... well on easter sunday we found out we are pregnant! Woohooo. Now if only i could stop throwing up! lol

I did like the challenge and i enjoyed making the cake. I used whipping cream instead of the buttercream. I loved the delicate flavour of the cake.. but we found it too dry. Needed a scoop of ice cream on the side.

I will definately be trying this again though.

14 comments:

Laurie said...

That looks gorgeous and yummy!

Tracy said...

Great job on the cake! It was dry for me too.

Julia from Dozen Flours said...

Better late than never. You did a great job. Makes me wish I still had some around :-)

Shelby said...

Congrats on the pregnancy!! Sorry your visiting your toilet so often though...but that will pass! It is all worthwhile once that little one shows up in your lives :)

You cake looks lovely! I've made it a 2nd time for a special occasion already. Love it!

Sheltie Girl said...

Your cake looks beautiful. I love all the strawberries and whipped cream. I'm afraid I'd eat all the topping and not bother to eat the cake.

Congratulations on your new little one!

Natalie @ Gluten a Go Go

KPB said...

Well done on the cake

CONGRATULATIONS on the baby!

I hope you're going to do the next challenge.

Anonymous said...

The cake looks beautiful -- and congrats on your news!!

information technology said...

beautiful

property in jaipur said...

yummy!

Cumin Seed Exporter said...

Export Turmeric Powder or Turmeric one of the famous and commonly used spices from the Indian Exporter

Cumin Seed Exporter said...

It is yummier. I am loving it & i want to have it soon. Thanks for this sharing.

Restaurant Bruges said...

nice food i loved it a lot

Silver Jewelry Jaipur said...

fantastic post really a amazing post

finance managment tips said...

nice food post i really love it a lot